samedi, juillet 30, 2005

Bridges of the Madison County



I was so idle today, I couldn't resist the pleasure of watching that movie AGAIN!
I couldn't find any proper picture of Eastwood's eyes, but he has got the most amazing gaze I've ever seen,, even with all the wrinkles all around. What I love about Eastwood is the fact that he treats women right, even as Dirty Harry. He's just some kind of a white night and in Madison, he makes Streep feel beautiful and sexy, more herself than ever before, just from the very look in his eyes. I cried, like some dumb chick, I suppose, but it was good to cry and to believe that once in your lifetime, a man can give you that look and make you feel unique.

I love this picture : she's stroking his shoulder and he's holding her hand, while she's on the phone, trying to keep the gossips away from them. They haven't made love yet and they're already one. It's just too simple, just ONE, forever, whatever may happen.

I want to know what it feels like...

Aucun commentaire: