jeudi, janvier 04, 2007

you can't always get what you want...



But if you try sometimes you just might find
You just might find
You get what you need, ah yes...



That line could be my motto for 2007. I'd like to dedicate this video to a certain someone, this certain someone I wanted so much to call on when midnight stroke on the 31st. The one person I wanted to call or kiss or send an SMS to, the only one I didn't. I would have liked to tell him so many things : that I wasn't mad at him, that I was still thinking of him and that I missed him badly. He made my heart beat like no other on earth and for three months now, I haven't lived a day without thinking of him.

You can't always get what you want., sweet baby of mine.

About the video, watch it until the end, John L is in the crowd!!!!

Aucun commentaire: